Last week, I received a surprise Christmas gift from Belle De Jour Community – Olay products. But the surprise doesn’t end there, I woke up with another gift from BDJ! And this time, the parcel contains my favorite Pantene products! Yehey for more surprises!
Hair Fall Control Shampoo
Contains Keratin Damage Blockers technology that helps prevent hair breakage caused by damage, resulting in up to 98% less hair fall when used daily.
• Strengthens hair from root to tip
• Prevents damage that results in hair breakage
• Up to 98% less hair fall with daily use
Hair Fall Control Conditioner
Nourishes and fortifies hair from root to tip to prevent breakage caused by hair dehydration. Use every day to reinforce and strengthen hair.
- Nourishes and moisturises hair
- Prevents breakage caused by hair dehydration
- Reduces hair fall with daily use
Hair Fall Control 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner
YOUR DAILY 3 MINUTE MIRACLE FOR STRONGER, SOFTER, SHINER HAIR.
Strengthen hair against breakage for 98% less hair fall
- Smoothens 3 months of damage in 3 minutes
- Lasting strength for reduced hair fall due to breakage
- Pro-V formula fortifies hair at the structural level
- Nourishes hair for added strength and shine
When it comes to hair – ironing, curling, coloring and blow-drying – experimentation is endless and sucks the life out of women’s hair that leads to dull, damaged locks.
I’ve been using Pantene Hair-Fall Control shampoo and conditioner since high school. It was recommended by my sister and cousin when I told them that I’m experiencing hair fall. Even though hair fall is normal, I think it’s better to control the as soon as possible to prevent your hair from thinning, right? 🙂
I have also alternate my Pantene Hair-Fall Control conditioner with Pantene 3 Minute Miracle conditioner. It transforms brittle, rigid and damaged hair into hair so healthy, soft and shinier from inside out in just 3 minutes. You’ll also love the new fragrance which is based on fresh wild straberry and raspberry. With this, your hair is always on the go! 😉